Our Warranty and Returns Policies
All Product sold from Off-Road and Outdoors come with a warranty and return policies,. Extended warranties as well as customizable warranties available.
All vehicles automatically come with a minimum of 6 Month parts and motor (Used and Electric units may differ)
This is an automatic upgrade from the manufactures warranty, Which is 90-day motor warranty, 30 day parts and electrical and 7-day for wear and tear parts, 12 month frame. Extended warranties are available. All warranties start from the day you receive your purchase.
In order to sell at the wholesale pricing No labor is included in any warranty. even if your part is covered under warranty, Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. (in store purchases not responsible for shipping costs) option to add labor rate discounts or all inclusive labor packages for our repair shop.
** Warranty decisions are made by the manufacturer only, Off-Road N Outdoors and it subsidiaries are not liable for manufacturer’s warranty decisions.**
**Units sold in crate but picked up in store still required to pay for the shipping of the warrantied part, we can supply you with the flat rate fees upon request"
When units sit problems occur, Stay on top of your maintenance!
Free online support via email or messaging, make sure to include your order number.
If you have any issues trying to start the vehicle, we recommend you bring your unit to a mechanic to check for any issues. You can also email us at [email protected] and we’ll assist you. Our staff will offer support by email only.
Phone assistance is available only if you have purchased the premium assistance package. Keep in mind that we are unable to see the product in person and get hands-on to diagnose the issue, which may require you to bring it to a local mechanic. Our online or support is only able to assist remotely.
Any charges from an outside mechanic are the customer's responsibility. The customer is also responsible for all and any repairs.
If the customer is responsible for the setup and assembly of the unit. The products we sell are motor vehicles and as such we recommend hiring an Experienced powersports mechanic to perform their assembly. Certain adjustments, like carburetor adjustments and the priming of the gas line, may be needed to make the unit run. As we stated these are motor vehicles and even if you select a model that is 80% assembled there are factors like carburetor's to be properly tuned to avoid damage to the engine, electrical, vacuum hoses and much more. Parts damaged by improper assembly or due to lack of maintenace will not be covered.
Below is a list of engine parts covered by our warranty. If your part isn’t listed, email our team today and we’ll let you know ASAP. Warrantied engine parts include but aren’t limited to:
- Valve Springs
- Engine Case
- Crank Case
- Oil Pump
Engine Parts Not Covered by Warranty
- Spark Plugs
- Light Bulbs
Below is a list of parts included in this warranty. If you are unsure if your part is covered, contact our team and we’ll let you know.
*Back ordered parts are out of our control and will be shipped as soon as possible.
Warrantied parts include aren’t limited to:
- Seat Belts
- Handle Bars
- Steering Wheels
- Gear Boxes
- Swing Arms
- Exhaust Systems
- Tie Rods
- Brake Handles
Parts Not Covered
The following parts are not covered by our warranty:
- Light bulbs
- Seat Cushions
- Glass Parts
- Ball Joints
- Batteries (keep on a maintainer at all times)
Some parts (such as plastics, fenders, and seat cushions) can be replaced if you immediately contact us and show pictures of the damaged parts still in the crate. Additionally, please inspect the shipping crate for any damage before signing.
Whether the part is covered or not it is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Normal Wear Parts
Normal wear parts or wear-and-tear parts are components that have a limited life span and deteriorate during use or over time. These parts are covered by a 7-day grace period to account for any manufacturing defects. Normal wear parts include:
- Brake Pads
- Break Lines
- Light Bulbs
- Oil Filters
- Air Filters
- Drive Belts
- Clutch Wear Parts
- Glass Items (only covered if damaged in the crate)
- Fuel Filters
- Seat Cover
Batteries are not included in this warranty. We recommend using a trickle charger to increase the lifespan of your battery, As in powersports and motorcycles that are not used daily do not have an alternator like a car and will not charge the battery back to 100%.
If you can’t find your part, connect with our team and ask if it is covered by this warranty.
Assembled units will incur an additional shipping fee, certain states like NY,NJ, CT,RI,MA,ME,VT,NH,MI,CA,OR,WA may incur an additional $80.00 shipping surcharge to remote areas or major cities, if this does occur you will receive an email or phone call notifying you (does not apply to our in store pick ups)
Warrantied Customers are responsible for shipping costs for all parts shipped, even parts covered under warranty.(does not apply to in store assembled Units)
In some events the manufacturer will require you to send your part in for inspection.
Items purchased in store or for in store pick up, your warranty is through our repair shop no additional shipping costs but will need to be seen by our shop, parts will not be given to individual. If Crated warranty from store differs, see warranty info you can call the stores location for additional information.
- All Sales are Final.
- All purchases are covered under warranty. The warranty will cover any needed parts.
- Purchases made for in-store pick up will get the instore warranty package (unless otherwise stated or selected)
- Please inspect your freight for damage at the time of delivery.
- If the delivery is refused, the customer is responsible for return shipping including costs. you do not have to refuse delivery for damaged items we can get the parts out to you for repair.
- The original shipping cost is non-refundable. No exceptions.
- All refused items on delivery will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Items returned must be in brand new and unused condition with the original packaging.
- All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Cancelations made when the item has been prepped will incur a 25% restocking fee. If the unit hasn’t been prepped but has been held for longer than 48 hours, the customer will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Vehicle Returns and Warranty
Our return policy does not apply to vehicles that have been subjected to alterations, abuse, negligence, accidents, or improper care and maintenance.
Incorrectly built and maintained bikes, ATVs, and other units will have their warranty voided. We recommend hiring a professional mechanic to assemble your vehicle upon receiving.
All order cancellations will be charged a 5% fee if the order has been processed. If it has not been processed, the fee will be waived. Items that have been shipped cannot be canceled but are eligible for return. (see our return policy for details)
- Parts for units that have been in an accident/dropped/improper use are not covered by warranty.
- Batteries are not included in any warranty
- Labor is not included in any purchase or warranty
- Warranties are for parts only and do not include shipping. (Shipping will be paid by the customer)
- Off-Road and Outdoors will not be liable for any costs, downtime, lost wages, and maintenance fees that may occur. We are also not liable for any other damages as well as the inability to use the product.
Off-Road N Outdoors is not responsible for any injury or damage that can occur from the use of these vehicles. Always wear safety gear.
- Back-ordered parts are out of our control and will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Modifying the product (such as removing the muffler or upgrading the motor) may void the warranty. Before doing any repairs or upgrades, we recommend asking our representatives if it will void your warranty.
- The Break in process requires you the customer to completely check over your unit during the break in period (normally between 10-15 hours of use and
perform an *oil change. certain parts may loosen (rack bolts, tie rod adjustments, lug nuts, check chain tension etc. the carburetor may need to be retuned.
A complete once over of the machine is necessary as there may be a need for some adjustments made. This is NOT
covered under warranty.
Reach out to our customer service team today for questions or clarifications about any of the policies and warranties detailed on this page. We are more than happy to help you.